The program version 0.9.2a is designed for service works with the printer Canon iP-series in Normal mode at the moment are supported : iP1200, iP1300, iP1600, iP1700, iP1800, iP2200, iP2500. iP1200, iP1300, iP1600, iP1700, iP1800, iP2200, iP2500.
* Expanded information on the printer ink in the cartridge level, and containers for the waste of ink.
* Printing test samples for testing nozzles PG.
* Cleaning and deep cleaning PG printer pallet cleansing and cleaning rollers.
* Changing the delay value for drying.
* Changing your printer.
* Reading and dumping EEPROM printer.
* Obnulenie counters level black and coloured ink cartridges.
Clear the counters occupancy “core” and “supplementary” containers for the waste of ink.
Ink Level – shows the level of occupancy ink: BK – черного картриджа. BK – black cartridge.
CY – colored ink cartridge Cyan. MG – colored Magenta ink cartridge. YL – Yellow colored ink cartridge. WM – “core” container for the waste of ink. WP – “additional” container for the waste of ink. Port Name – displays the name of the printer port on the system. Port S / N – shows the serial number of the printer port. Power – shows the number of: ON – inclusions printer. < OFF – to turn off the printer. Cartridge Info – Displays information about: BK – black cartridge. CL – a color cartridge. Head Parking – displays the number of parking lots PG. Head Cleaning – shows the number of conventional heating PG. Head Deep Cleaning – displays the number of deep cleaning PG. Cartridge Replacement – shows the number of replacements: BK – black cartridge. CL – colored cartridge.
Posted in Canon